Charter’s furniture practice is led by Elisa Berger, Vice President. Charter has served the office and contract furniture industry for more than 30 years, closing transactions spanning OEMs, component suppliers, dealers, national manufacturers, and leading brands. In 2013, Charter launched a dedicated furniture practice, leveraging deep investment banking knowledge, furniture industry understanding, and key industry relationships to generate successful outcomes for clients across the spectrum of the furniture industry. Serving as advisor to the practice is Charley Vranian, a furniture-industry veteran with over 35 years of experience in business management and leadership, including more than two decades with Herman Miller.
As one of the few investment banking firms with a dedicated furniture practice, Charter is uniquely positioned to successfully guide clients through buy, sell, and capital raise transactions for companies ranging from $10 million to $250 million in enterprise value. Our team of dedicated furniture experts offers:
- Insights into the M&A environment in the office and contract furniture industry.
- Business growth opportunities, specifically targeting inorganic opportunities such as acquiring existing companies and raising capital.
- Market valuation services with an emphasis on how third-party buyers would price a company.
- Sell-side advisory services for clients ready to move on from a business or just take some chips off the table.
- Professional guidance for succession planning – when is the right time to transfer ownership?
No matter which route is best for you, our team manages the process start to finish, so you can stay focused on running your company and continuing to build value.